Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Life Poem

Lyric Poem
My Life

Is your life flying by?

My life goes by so fast and I don’t even stop to realize
My life goes around and around like a merry-go-round never ending
My life holds many opportunities ahead of me and it’s my chose if I should hold on to them
My life is filled with my loving family and friends always supporting me


My life is wonderful; I am very thankful to have a good life and not be living in a poor country or be in poverty
My life is great; I have a school to go to, a caring family, clothes to wear, a shelter to live in, water to drink, food to eat and an education
My life is a movie star life
My life is wonderful and wouldn’t trade it in for any other life


My life was blessed with an amazing talent in sports
My life is blessed with great gifts all around, so I should use my talents and gifts to go far in life and help other people
My life is a never ending busy bus; always running
Although my life is always busy I know I will make it through every day and God will help me to get through those long hard days

My life is filled with joy and amazing people around me
My life is filled with love and support all around
My life is being a strong committed athlete and a dedicated dancer
Life is short, have fun, fall in love, and do what you want not what someone else wants you to do

My life goes by in a blink of an eye, so I want to live every moment like I should and have a movie star life (even if I’m not famous)
My life is amazing so I want to live every day to the fullest potential
Not everyone’s life is amazing and good, but even if it’s not just live your life and make the best of every situation and every choice and opportunity you have in life
Before my life flies by I need somebody to slow me down

By: Rheann Bistritzan

No comments: